Reiki Training Services
Reiki is a strong energy that holds the power to heal all problems of our life like health problems, relationships issues, finance trouble and others. It is a healing energy which is not physical in form and it comes from Higher Intelligence, or we can call it the spiritually guided energy of life. This is what people who do Reiki call it. It is also described as energy with intelligence and spirit of its own that goes to the parts of the receiver’s body and mind where it is needed the most and creates the healing conditions needed for the person’s cure. Because it is not guided by our minds, therefore our limited knowledge and experience do not affect the power of Reiki and we can never use it for a negative purpose. It always creates a positive healing impact. People from around the world have experienced the benefits of Reiki in their lives by relieving themselves from stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, shortage of money, disturbances in relationships, other kinds of physical and mental pain and so on. Therefore with our reiki training services in India, people can take advantage of our courses.
History and Origin
Reiki is an ancient healing technique from Japan that got lost with time and was reinvented by Dr. Mikao Usui in the 19th century. It is believed that many sages and saints used the techniques for centuries and its reinvention is a divine gift to humankind.
The term ‘Reiki’ is made up of two Japanese words: Rei (meaning divine or higher consciousness) and Ki (meaning energy), which simply means a higher divine energy. Healers send this energy to its receivers which hold great value because of being guided by the higher intelligence and it knows exactly where to go and how to work.
Understanding the source of Reiki energy.
Our bodies themselves are a storehouse of energy which is connected to the Higher Power and while undergoing a Reiki session the practitioners are able to tap the infinite potential of the healing energy. It is not our personal energy, neither is it like other physical energies such as electricity or chemical energy. Its source is a higher dimension than the physical world where we live. From a learner’s perspective, we can say that the energy flows from above to the head of the practitioner and is released out from the hands to the receiver’s body. Which you can learn and explore more about this through our reiki training services.
Performing a Reiki session
- Reiki is a balancing act consisting of energy flow and concentration and is simple and easy to learn for new learners. Reiki energy flows from the hands of the ‘giver’ to the ‘receiver’.
- The treatment can be given to clients who are standing, lying or sitting in front of the giver or even if they are physically not present in front of the giver.
- The Reiki energies can be transferred from one person to another irrespective of the distance between them, even as far the distance between Delhi and New York.
- Both the parties remain fully clothed. The practitioner uses a series of hand positions to send healing energy to the required area.
- Let’s say, in a case of a person suffering from stress, the healer can place their hands on the head of the receiver to heal the third eye chakra.
- In the case of persons being away from the healer, the healer focuses on visualizing the affected body parts of the receiver and sends energy to the targeted body part or Chakra and is equally effective.
- Various positions around body parts like shoulders, stomach, and feet are held for three to ten minutes depending on the need of the client.
- An average session ranges anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes depending on the severity of the problem.
The ability to give Reiki treatments to others is known as attunement. A Reiki master administers the attunement to the learner during the classes where attunement energies, guided by the higher power, flow through the Reiki master into the student making adjustments in the student’s energy pathways connecting the student to the source of Reiki. The energetic aspect of the attunement adjusts itself to be suitable for each student under the guidance of the Higher Power. Students, at the time of attunement, might feel warmth in their hands, see colors or have visions of spiritual beings, or simply feel relaxed. It is not necessary for each student to have such inner experience at the time of attunement. Further, this art can be mastered by the reiki training services we provide.
Different Levels Of Reiki
Level 1 Reiki
Level 2 Reiki
Level 3 A Reiki