Mindfulness Meditation in India with the 7 Chakras
Mindfulness meditation in India can help us humans in attaining the long-awaited inner healing. Human beings from time immemorial have wondered the secrets to achieving bountiful of happiness and leading a fulfilling life. Only a handful of them has realized that it all lies within the mortal flesh of our bodies and there is a lot more than what meets the eye when it comes to our material being and spiritual being combined. It is through techniques like mindful meditation in India and Reiki that one can achieve happiness in life by removing the problems from their roots.
A human body consists of 7 chakras which are weighed equal to the powerhouse or energy wheels which are responsible for emotions and thoughts, perceptions and actions, and everything else just as a powerhouse is responsible for the supply of electricity for running a mill. The supply of positive things in our life is directly connected to the karma in this life or the past lives. The negative or bad karma one faces is all due to the bad deeds of the past which create obstacles or blockages in the path of our happiness and wants by hindering the proper functioning of the chakras. Mindfulness meditation in India at Healing World helps relieve these blockages.
.Let us understand more about the functions of these chakras to know more about how Mindfulness Meditation in India works:
- Root Chakra / Mooladhar Chakra: This chakra holds the responsibility of good health, vitality, sense of trust in the world, feeling safe and secure, stability, prosperity, ability to relax, overcoming obstacles and peace of mind.
- Sacral Chakra/Swadhisthan Chakra: Wealth, sexual satisfaction, luxury, ability to change, respect in society and healthy relationships stem from the Root Chakra.
- Solar Plexus/Manipur Chakra: Virtues like tranquility, inner harmony, confidence, willpower, healthy eyesight, self-acceptance, respect for nature and emotions of others, spontaneity, ability to meet challenges, healing addictions etc are gifted by this chakra.
- Heart Chakra/Anahat Chakra: Compassion, loving others, self-love, empathy, balanced and efficient immune system, freedom from heart ailments like blood pressure etc, freedom from relationship problems, overcoming addictions, independence from emotional attachments are possible through Heart Chakra.
- Throat Chakra/Vissudhi Chakra: A resonant voice, good sense of timing and rhythm, clear communication, creative and productive lives, curing throat diseases like a sore throat, tonsils are gifts of Throat Chakra.
- The Third Eye Chakra/Anjna Chakra: Concentration, intuition, perception, imagination, good memory, sound sleep, reducing stress, curing insomnia, anxiety and other sleeping disorders, ability to think symbolically are results of active Anjana Chakra.
- Crown Chakra/Sahshrar Chakra: The sense of spiritual connection, an open mind, wisdom and mastery, broad understanding, intelligence, thoughtfulness, awareness, ability to perceive, analyze and assimilate information arise here.
Mindfulness Meditation in India focuses upon the chakras as well as Aura, which is a transparent shell of energies surrounding the entire human body representing the health, lifestyle, mindset and many other factors about the person. A positive aura makes a person immune to negative energies or harm-causing practices by enemies such as black magic, voodoo or others. Developed with the help of mindfulness meditation in India, Aura acts as a magnet for positive energies making our bodies healthy and repelling negative energy. A person with a negative aura can be healed by cleansing the aura in order to let him/her receive the positive energy of healing and can get assistance with mindfulness meditation in India.
This light blue shield outside the human body is a representation a person’s aura.
The blue circular shield surrounding the human body is its aura and the seven spheres in different colors with symbols are chakras.
Relation between the Chakras and Auras
Mindfulness meditation in India and its relation with Chakras and Auras can be understood by taking the example of a person who is unable to sleep and is suffering from anxiety, we need to heal his third eye chakra and cleanse the blockages regularly to rid him of these issues. Since the person suffers from stress and anxiety, it can be said that his aura has negative energies which repel the flow of healing energies in their third eye chakra. Techniques like Mindfulness meditation in India or Karmic Reiki Services would be a healing factor in this situation. To heal that person, the first step would be to purify his aura and then healing the third eye chakra. In the same manner, various problems can be taken care of by following this process of identifying the chakra, cleansing, and healing of their aura and then of the chakra responsible. Also, with the technique of mindfulness meditation in India and reiki training, we can help you in channelizing your energy to be in more of a positive resonating vibe.
Mindfulness Meditation In India Offered By Healing World
Mindfulness is an art that we all possess but we are not aware of using it. When you are mindful everything goes with the flow, but sometimes you slip into “automatic pilot” in your activities like thinking and acting concerning others and yourself. Some situations become complex that make you frightened and frustrated. Mindfulness Meditation in India helps human beings in availing the long-term inner healing. It is one of the best techniques to make you happy from inside. Through mindfulness meditation and Reiki one can achieve happiness in their life.
In a human body there are total 7 chakras that act as powerhouse of the body and they are responsible for emotions, thoughts, actions and perceptions. The positive vibes around us depend on our Karmas that are done in the past lives and getting done in the present. The bad karmas create a hindrance in the path of your happiness. Mindfulness Meditation in India at Healing World helps to remove all these hindrances so that people can retrieve the happiness in their lives.
At Healing World, you can learn Mindfulness Meditation training course after which you can become a professional meditation teacher. If you are interested to learn Mindfulness Meditation in India, then you can join us to learn this technique from our professionals. It is also a great opportunity for yoga teachers as they can learn new things by learning this course. Also, the will expand their knowledge by joining Mindfulness meditation at Healing World.
Qualities Of Healing World
- Learn various types of meditation
- Learn breathing meditation
- Learn how to control emotions
- Learn how to stay more focused
- Learn mindfulness meditation deeply
- Understanding of evolutionary psychology
- Learn how to deal with thoughts and emotions
- Find inner focus and activate chakras
- Find solutions for day to day issues
- Estimate meditation power
- Learn how to turn the mind inward
- Who Can Learn Mindfulness Meditation?
Anyone can subscribe to this course at healing world. This program is open for anyone who is keen to learn the course and can help in the healing of others. This can be learned by doctors, social workers, mental-health professionals, life coaches, etc. Mindfulness Meditation in India is taught by Healing World’s experts through which learners can become an expert in this technique. People who feel anxiety, chronic pain, depression or disorder in their life can avail the best out of mindfulness meditation. This course is best suited for everyone who experiences stress in their daily lives like relationship, family, work, loss, etc.
How Mindfulness Meditation In India Works?
Root Chakra: responsible for health, sense of trust, feeling safe and secure, stability in life, prosperity, averting hindrances of life and gaining peace of mind.
- Sacral Chakra: responsible for wealth, luxury, adaptability, respect from others and healthy relationships
- Solar Plexus: responsible for willpower, inner harmony, self-confidence, good eyesight, self-acceptance, inner peace, respect others, ability to face challenges in life, etc. are given by this chakra
- Heart Chakra: feeling of loving others, self-love, balanced immune system, free from major diseases like blood pressure etc., free from relationship issues, overcoming addictions, free from emotional attachments are all responsible through Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra: a clear voice, punctuality, clear communication, creativity, recovering from throat diseases like tonsils, etc. are taken care by Throat Chakra
- The Third Eye Chakra: it is responsible for good memory, anxiety, curing insomnia, decreasing stress, imagination, sound sleep, intuition, concentration, etc.
- Crown Chakra: it is responsible for intelligence, understanding, wisdom and mastery, thoughtfulness, awareness, ability to perceive, an open mind, ability to perceive, etc.
Mindfulness Meditation in India focuses on Chakras as well as Aura. They both are important to learn before understanding the mindfulness meditation. Aura is the positive/negative vibes around us that represents health, lifestyle, mindset and other factors of a person. Positive vibes or aura helps a person to fight from negative surroundings and harms like black magic, voodoo, etc. it also helps us stay healthy and repelling negative energy. A person with negative aura can be healed by cleansing the negative energy surrounding him by positive energy and assist him through Mindfulness Meditation in India.
Chakras And Auras Relation
Mindfulness Meditation in India and its relation with chakras and Auras can be understood by taking a small example of a person who is depressed due to some situations that happened in the past. We need to activate his chakras that will eradicate the depression from his mind. Before doing that, we also need to clean his aura that has become negative. Techniques like Reiki Training in India and Lama Fera Healing can be used in this case to heal that person. These techniques are used to heal the person who is suffering from depression, stress, and pain.
At healing world, you can come to receive reiki services as well as to learn Reiki Training in India. We can help you in both ways in a better way.