- Helpful in healing issues like stress, anxiety and negative thoughts.
- Helps you in healing the blockages in your all 7 chakras.
- Heals your belief system and heals negative thought patterns of yours and makes you more positive.
- Protects you against any sort of negativity such as witchcraft, black magic etc.
- Heals your mind, body and soul and gives you peace and positivity.
- Heal your fears and helps you in grounding and releasing your emotional pains and feeling of guilt.
- Shields your aura and protects your energy from draining.
- Boosts your body immunity.
- Meditating wearing this mala helps you in feeling divine connection.
- Helps you in increasing your focus and concentration and is one of the best mala for students or those who are sitting for an examination.
- Increases your intuitive and psychic power and helps you in developing connection with Divine energies.
- Helps you in healing your self-limiting beliefs which are root cause of obstacles in your life.
- Helps you in increasing your confidence and will power.
- Helps you in maintaining positive attitude and positive approach during the challenging times of your life.
- Avoid using the mala while bathing especially.
- You can wear the mala or keep it in pouch and keep that pouch with you while working or during other activities of the day.
- Try to meditate holding the mala in your right hand daily for at least 5 mins.
Note-Red jasper beads sometimes have white or black patches on it so those patches are present on the beads naturally and cannot be altered so such patches are not to be considered as a removal of colour on the bead.